Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What is a Ziios anyway

While working on the next blog of Dx3 I was asked the question, What does Ziios mean or imply?

The name Ziios came about because I am completely lazy. 

The original name of the system was PowersportsOffice.com.  Try typing this as an email reply when you're sending our perspectives to every VC group in the bay area.

So out of my frustration of typing I asked a group of people to give me a new name, the criteria was quite simple, I just got my first iPhone and loved what you could do with it 'i' in a name for marketing and i wanted the name to be no more than 5 characters.

I got back about 100 or so names, of which Ziios was one.  It looked good and if I could not make the DMS work we could always go into some Operating System development with that name.

Anyway, not much of a story here but now you know.

More on Dx3 to come

No comments:

Post a Comment